Dedicated to the innovative development of cool stuff in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Star Trek™ Vulcan HarpFans of Star Trek™ can now play Mr. Spock's Vulcan harp with a new iPad app. The app, a replica of the unique musical instrument that Captain Kirk's First Officer played on the original Star Trek TV series, was developed by Shiverware and is officially licensed by CBS Interactive, Inc. It launched on the Apple App Store on December 5, 2013.
Musix Pro ContestThanks to all for participating in our Musix Pro contest. Check our Facebook page for the winners and their videos on our YouTube channel! Special thanks to the Saskatchewan Arts Board for making this possible.
(306) itWith the recent introduction of ten digit dialing in Saskatchewan, we developed (306) it - an app that will prepend the Saskatchewan 306 area code to the seven digit numbers in your Contacts. (306) up to 10 numbers for free, then share on Facebook and Twitter for 10 additional credits each. Want to (306) your entire list of contact numbers? Choose to purchase 20, 50, or infinite credits to suit your needs.
Musix ProMusix Pro is now available on the App Store. Liked Musix? You'll love Musix Pro with these added features:
- The ability to save all your settings!
- Hexagon, Square, and Rectangular layouts.
- The ability to color notes by scales (Major, Minor, Dorian, Locrian, Minor Blues ....)
- Change tonic of the scale to your hearts desire
- Change note text to Fixed and Movable Solfege
- Most importantly: Core Midi integration (you can now interface with NLogSynth Pro and other apps)
Check out SpeakBeat - a spoken metronome for the masses. Are you a music instructor, dance teacher, anyone who could use a vocal rest from counting? Take a look at SpeakBeat and let us know what you think.